I love spending my time on picking out outifts, rearranging my closet and searching for news regarding fashion.
It is my belief – fashion is not only about owning and following every new trend, but about incorporating those tendencies you actually like into your already existing personal style.
Which is why I won’t pretend to own millions of clothes, am not advertising for anyone in particular, and most definitely won’t wear only labelled items. Fashion is an all personal topic, so much more a reason to include it is a part of me on this blog. For a quick overview, check out the articles published on fashion so far below!
- The colour of the year 2018 is named: UltraViolet! Get some inspiration on how to style it
- The first Fashion HowTo: wearing Leggings in winter!
- Berets! This winters favorite hat!
- Outfitpost: An afternoon stroll through town
- Outfitpost: Casual sundays
- Jewelry trends to complete your outfit in fall/winter 17/18
- What fashion really is about!
- Outfitpost: A saturday night!
- Our favorite partner in crime: bag trends fall/winter 17
- Suit up your feet! What to wear down there this season
- The general trends and tendencies of fall/winter 2017