I love inspiration – and I try to draw it out of everything I can.
This can be:
- great books
- interesting people
- beautiful landscapes
- mantra – like quotes
- thoughts on feminism
- etc. etc.
The whiteboard I keep in my appartment is full of those things, and I am very thankful for the reminders it shows me every morning.
Find here a collection of these, my, inspirations and maybe they lighten up your day, horizont or mood too. Sometimes we all need a push into the right direction – be it for doing our work-out, not quitting writing our thesis, or starting to stand by our views. It is also the place to be to catch up on feminist topics – as it is just as important as ever!
- Some jokes just aren’t funny – and you have the right to point that out!
- The difference between confidence and respect: it’s an important one!
- When to stop listening to others! For your own good.
- On all your colours: Feminists are “only” what society thinks they are
- Books that get you going: The series
- Men can be allies too – and we can learn from them!
- Ways to meditate 4 – Focused Meditation
- You cannot go around and choose when to be a feminist and for whom – stay consistent!
- Ways to meditate 3 – Chakra Meditation
- 3 things you should never doubt about yourself!
- Empowerment done right. Start to empower yourself!
- Ways to meditate 2 – Body Meditation
- Ways to meditate 1 – Guided Meditation
- Ways to meditate: The series
- The advice that will get you started
- Quote: On how to cope with someone hurting you (Marcus Aurelius)
- Person: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie – a truly inspiring feminist
- Women should support women. We should be our greates allies.
- Book: The Education of Millionaires
- Quote: Ayn Rand, The Virtue of Selfishness (Sept. 2017)