Stay true to yourself.
Yep. That’s it already. Okay, I agree, it doesn’t look as fancy as a whole list of new projects and plans does, but it is a) much easier to follow and b) a great help in all the projects and plans you have.
Oh, did I say easy to follow? Well, you know that it can get tough too.
Staying true to yourself involves a lot of things actually.
- You have to understand who you are.
- You have to figure out your values and core desires.
- You have to show integrity.
- You have to stand up for your achievements.
- You have to take responsibility for your actions.
- You have to dare defy the judgment of others and start trusting your own.
- You have to develop abilities that get you where you want in life.
- You have to stop making excuses, for yourself and for others.
Suddenly, losing 3 kilos, working out more or being more successful sounds a lot easier, doesn’t it?
But staying true to yourself has numerous advantages. You will not only reach what you wanted to achieve on a healthy, consistent, real way – and stay there – but you will also learn a lot about yourself – strengths, weaknesses, desires – along the way.
Empowerment is a huge topic for me. Being yourself is the way to it. All your resolutions are great and amazing goals, I am sure, but when it comes down to one single thing that you should achieve in 2018 it’s being true to yourself.
Don’t follow resolutions of other people. Don’t try to get more successful in the area you are working, if that is not your ultimate wish. Don’t let others bend and form you.
Thank you 2017. It was a blast.
2018 will be an amazing year too. It’s going to be your year.
Happy 2018 everyone!